Annons:
Tagprepping
Read 918 times
Niklas
2020-05-18 14:03

Will you maintain your corona habits?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Having come a few months into the pandemic, most people have had to adjust their lives in various ways. Personal hygiene is stricter, social distancing is a thing, online meetings are part of everyday life, remote work has become much more common, and we travel less, among other things.

Thinking about the future, what do you think will stay with you when this pandemic is over? What do you think will change permanently in society, education and work? What will you personally do differently from before? I’m curious about both good and bad changes. Or perhaps you believe things will go back to “normal” after a while? I would like to hear about that too.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Maleficum
2020-05-19 22:07

I really hope people get better with the hygiene even after it's over.

For me not much has change from how I usually live, but then I'm anti social and don't work so are a lot at home with my animals.

I think a lot will change, hopefully for the better (perhaps people realise you can have meetings online instead of sending people all over the place wasting money and time.

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Evelina
2020-05-26 17:58

#1 I definitely agree with you about having more online meetings to spare flying etc!

Niklas
2020-05-28 12:39

Do you think remote schooling will get a boost after Corona, or is this mostly a temporary boost?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: